Our aim is to make Elysian Foods as environmentally sustainable as possible and we've identified areas that we can work on to make this happen.
Over time, we’ll add short articles on what we’re doing and the challenges that we’ve encountered along the way...
- Minimise waste in production and distribution areas, with the ultimate goal of getting to zero waste.
- Buy local ingredients where possible!
- Where we’re committed to buying ingredients from overseas, make sure that we are sourcing these from sustainable resources.
- Ensure anything from overseas is shipped to Wellington in the most environmentally sound way.
- Make sure that our products are that delicious that nothing goes to waste...